Understanding overweight adolescents' beliefs using the theory of planned behaviour
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 562–570, December 2011
How to Cite
Rhoades, D. R., Al-Oballi Kridli, S. and Penprase, B. (2011), Understanding overweight adolescents' beliefs using the theory of planned behaviour. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 17: 562–570. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-172X.2011.01971.x
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.