The use of multidose vials and fingerstick blood sampling devices in Korean emergency departments and intensive care units
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 77–83, February 2012
How to Cite
Kwak, Y. G., Lee, S.-O., Kim, T. H., Choo, E. J., Jeon, M.-H., Jun, J.-B., Kim, K.-M., Jeong, J. S. and Kim, Y. S. (2012), The use of multidose vials and fingerstick blood sampling devices in Korean emergency departments and intensive care units. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 18: 77–83. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-172X.2011.01994.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Accepted for publication June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.