Factors that affect self-care behaviour of female high school students with dysmenorrhoea: A cluster sampling study
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 117–124, April 2012
How to Cite
Chang, S.-F. and Chuang, M.-h. (2012), Factors that affect self-care behaviour of female high school students with dysmenorrhoea: A cluster sampling study. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 18: 117–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-172X.2012.02007.x
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2012
- Accepted for publication June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.