The influence of the professionalism behaviour of nurses working in health institutions on job satisfaction
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 180–187, April 2012
How to Cite
Çelik, S. and Hisar, F. (2012), The influence of the professionalism behaviour of nurses working in health institutions on job satisfaction. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 18: 180–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-172X.2012.02019.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Accepted for publication August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!