Introduction to Journal of Nursing and Human Sciences
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Special Issue: The Journal of Nursing & Human Sciences (JNHS) Special Themed Issue: Cultural Competence in Nursing and Health Care. Guest Editor: Perri J Bomar
Volume 18, Issue Supplement s2, pages 1–3, July 2012
How to Cite
Bomar, P. J. (2012), Introduction to Journal of Nursing and Human Sciences. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 18: 1–3. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-172X.2012.02022.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
- 2Strategies for innovation and interdisciplinary translational research: Removal of barriers through the CTSA mechanism. Journal of Investigative Medicine 2009; 59: 474–476., .
- 5American Nurses Association, Inc. What Is Nursing? 2012. Available from URL: http://www.nursingworld.org/EspeciallyForYou/What-is-Nursing. Accessed 16 March 2012.
- 6International Organization for Migration. Facts and Figures. Global Estimates and Trends. 2011. Available from URL: http://www.iom.int/jahia/Jahia/about-migration/facts-and-figures/lang/en. Accessed 28 February 2012.