Exploring the meaning of hypoglycaemia to community-dwelling Singaporean Chinese adults living with type 2 diabetes mellitus
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 252–259, June 2012
How to Cite
Tan, P. S.-X., Chen, H.-C., Taylor, B. J. and Hegney, D. G. (2012), Exploring the meaning of hypoglycaemia to community-dwelling Singaporean Chinese adults living with type 2 diabetes mellitus. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 18: 252–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-172X.2012.02031.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.