Author contributions and agreement
A person-centred lifestyle change intervention model: Working with older people experiencing chronic illness
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 379–387, August 2012
How to Cite
All authors have contributed significantly to the manuscript and are in agreement with the content.
Professor Nel Glass 50%
Associate Professor Cheryle Moss 30%
Dr K Robyn Ogle 20%
Conflict of interest statement
On behalf of all the authors, Professor Nel Glass, Associate Professor Cheryle Moss and Dr K Robyn Ogle, the work entitled ‘A person-centred lifestyle change intervention model: Working with older people experiencing chronic illness’ has not been published and is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
There is no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.