Self-reported body weight and height on admission to hospital: A reliable method in multi-professional evidence-based nutritional care?
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 509–517, October 2012
How to Cite
International Journal of Nursing Practice 2012; 18: 508–517 Self-reported body weight and height on admission to hospital: A reliable method in multi-professional evidence-based nutritional care?, 18:5, 509–517, , , , .
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.