Present addresses: ETC Learning Center, 16 The Square, Palmerston North, New Zealand;‡Active Fault Research Center, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST), Central 7, 1-1-1 Higashi, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8567, Japan.
Correlation of the Hakkoda–Kokumoto Tephra, a widespread Middle Pleistocene tephra erupted from the Hakkoda Caldera, northeast Japan
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2005
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 666–678, December 2005
How to Cite
Suzuki, T., Eden, D., Danhara, T. and Fujiwara, O. (2005), Correlation of the Hakkoda–Kokumoto Tephra, a widespread Middle Pleistocene tephra erupted from the Hakkoda Caldera, northeast Japan. Island Arc, 14: 666–678. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1738.2005.00475.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2005
- Received 8 December 2004; accepted for publication 25 July 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!