Hydrothermal alteration and tectonic evolution of an intermediate- to fast-spreading back-arc oceanic crust: Late Ordovician Solund-Stavfjord ophiolite, western Norway
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2005
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 517–541, December 2005
How to Cite
Fonneland-Jorgensen, H., Furnes, H., Muehlenbachs, K. and Dilek, Y. (2005), Hydrothermal alteration and tectonic evolution of an intermediate- to fast-spreading back-arc oceanic crust: Late Ordovician Solund-Stavfjord ophiolite, western Norway. Island Arc, 14: 517–541. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1738.2005.00481.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2005
- Received 27 April 2005; accepted for publication 30 August 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!