Tectonic accretion of a subducted intraoceanic remnant arc in Cretaceous Hokkaido, Japan, and implications for evolution of the Pacific northwest
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2005
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 582–598, December 2005
How to Cite
Ueda, H. and Miyashita, S. (2005), Tectonic accretion of a subducted intraoceanic remnant arc in Cretaceous Hokkaido, Japan, and implications for evolution of the Pacific northwest. Island Arc, 14: 582–598. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1738.2005.00486.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2005
- Received 9 May 2005; accepted for publication 5 September 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!