Structure of Sumatra and its implications for the tectonic assembly of Southeast Asia and the destruction of Paleotethys
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 3–20, March 2009
How to Cite
Barber, A. J. and Crow, M. J. (2009), Structure of Sumatra and its implications for the tectonic assembly of Southeast Asia and the destruction of Paleotethys. Island Arc, 18: 3–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1738.2008.00631.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2008
- Received 10 May 2007; accepted for publication 19 February 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!