Present address: Horonobe Underground Research Center, Japan Atomic Energy Agency, 432-2, Japan.
Timing of dextral oblique subduction along the eastern margin of the Asian continent in the Late Cretaceous: Evidence from the accretionary complex of the Shimanto Belt in the Kii Peninsula, Southwest Japan
Article first published online: 27 APR 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 306–319, June 2009
How to Cite
Tokiwa, T. (2009), Timing of dextral oblique subduction along the eastern margin of the Asian continent in the Late Cretaceous: Evidence from the accretionary complex of the Shimanto Belt in the Kii Peninsula, Southwest Japan. Island Arc, 18: 306–319. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1738.2009.00665.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2009
- Received 29 January 2007; accepted for publication 9 September 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!