Block-and-ash flow deposit of the Narcondam Volcano: Product of dacite–andesite dome collapse in the Burma–Java subduction complex
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 520–534, December 2011
How to Cite
PAL, T. and BHATTACHARYA, A. (2011), Block-and-ash flow deposit of the Narcondam Volcano: Product of dacite–andesite dome collapse in the Burma–Java subduction complex. Island Arc, 20: 520–534. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1738.2011.00782.x
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2011
- Received 15 June 2011; accepted for publication 16 September 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!