The role of hepatitis B virus in the development of primary hepatocellular carcinoma: Part I
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2008
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 622–638, December 1992
How to Cite
ROBINSON, W. S. (1992), The role of hepatitis B virus in the development of primary hepatocellular carcinoma: Part I. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 7: 622–638. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.1992.tb01497.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Accepted for publication 11 May 1992.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.