Does propranolol maintain post-sclerotherapy variceal obliteration? A prospective randomized study
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2008
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 358–362, August 1993
How to Cite
LO, G.-H., LAI, K.-H., LEE, S.-D., TSAI, Y.-T. and LO, K.-J. (1993), Does propranolol maintain post-sclerotherapy variceal obliteration? A prospective randomized study. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 8: 358–362. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.1993.tb01528.x
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2008
- Accepted for publication 15 February 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.