Primary prevention of hepatocellular carcinoma
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 674–682, December 1995
How to Cite
YU, S.-Z. (1995), Primary prevention of hepatocellular carcinoma. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 10: 674–682. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.1995.tb01370.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted for publication 26 January 1995.
- 1Centre for Health Statistics Institute. Selected Edition on the Health Statistics of China (1978–1990). Beijing : Ministry of Public Health, 1991; 78–9.
- 4The relationship between primary liver cancer and surface antigen of hepatitis B virus. Chin. J. Prevent. Med. 1986; 20: 9–11 (in Chinese)., , et al.
- 9The approach of aflatoxin adducts. Guo Wai Yi Xue (Hygiene) 1992; 5: 279–81 (in Chinese).,
- 10Molecular dosimetry of aflatoxin exposure: Contribution to understanding the multifactorial etiopathogenesis of primary hepatocellular carcinoma with particular reference to hepatitis B virus. Environ. Health Perspectives 1993; 99: 155–22., , et al.
- 11Relationship between levels of serum AFB1 adducts and levels of intake aflatoxin B1 in Guangxi Fusui County. Carcinogenesis, Teratogenesis and Mutagenesis 1993; 5: 14–17 (in Chinese)., ,
- 12The combined analysis of HCC prospective study about HBV and aflatoxins. Tumor 1994; 14: 225–35 (in Chinese).,
- 14Blue-green algae toxins and liver cancer. Chin. J. Cancer Res. 1994; 6: 9–17.,
- 16The evaluation of primary prevention on primary liver cancer. J. Health Resource 1993; 2: 19–23 (in Chinese)., ,
- 22The relationship between hepatitis B and primary liver cancer. J. China Public Health 1987; 6: 22–4 (in Chinese)., , et al.
- 24IARC Monographs on the evaluation of carcinogenic risks to humans, Vol. 56. Some naturally occurring substances: food items and constituents, ferenocyclic aromatic amines and nycotoxins. 1993.