The authors are indebted to Christiane Bertin and Christine Dauvergne for their expert technical assistance.
Relationship between hepatic blood flow, liver tests, haemodynamic values and clinical characteristics in patients with chronic liver disease*
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 167–171, February 1997
How to Cite
GADANO, A., HADENGUE, A., VACHIERY, F., MOREAU, R., SOGNI, P., SOUPISON, T., YANG, S., CAILMAIL, S. and LEBREC, D. (1997), Relationship between hepatic blood flow, liver tests, haemodynamic values and clinical characteristics in patients with chronic liver disease. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 12: 167–171. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.1997.tb00401.x
*This work was presented in part at the 28th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (1-4 September 1993, Paris, France) and was published in an abstract form (J. Hepatol. 1993; 18 (Suppl. 1): S38).
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted for publication 5 July 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!