Hepatitis C virus genotypes in a cohort of Australian blood donors and haemophiliac and liver transplant patients
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 182–187, February 1997
How to Cite
CHEN, J., McGUINNESS, P., KOOREY, D., RICKARD, K., WYLIE, B. and McCAUGHAN, G. (1997), Hepatitis C virus genotypes in a cohort of Australian blood donors and haemophiliac and liver transplant patients. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 12: 182–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.1997.tb00404.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- 3 May 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.