Different viral aetiology of hepatocellular carcinoma between two hepatitis B and C endemic townships in Taiwan
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 12, Issue 7, pages 547–550, July 1997
How to Cite
LU, S.-N., CHUE, P.-Y., CHEN, H.-C., WU, M.-H., CHEN, I.-L., HUANG, J.-F., WANG, J.-H., PENG, C.-F., SHIH, C.-H., YOU, S.-L., LU, C.-F., CHEN, C.-J. and CHANG, W.-Y. (1997), Different viral aetiology of hepatocellular carcinoma between two hepatitis B and C endemic townships in Taiwan. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 12: 547–550. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.1997.tb00482.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted for publication 19 February 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.