Relationships between serum aminotransferase levels, liver histologies and virological status in patients with chronic hepatitis C in Taiwan
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 685–690, July 1998
How to Cite
LUO, J.-C., HWANG, S.-J., LAI, C.-R., LU, C.-L., LI, C.-P., TSAY, S.-H., WU, J.-C., CHANG, F.-Y. and LEE, S.-D. (1998), Relationships between serum aminotransferase levels, liver histologies and virological status in patients with chronic hepatitis C in Taiwan. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 13: 685–690. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.1998.tb00714.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted for publication 6 January 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.