Visceral perception thresholds after rectal thermal and pressure stimuli in irritable bowel syndrome patients
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2004
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 187–191, February 2004
How to Cite
LI, Y., WANG, Y., ZUO, X., GUO, Y., ZHANG, H., LU, X., LI, J. and DESMOND, P. V. (2004), Visceral perception thresholds after rectal thermal and pressure stimuli in irritable bowel syndrome patients. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 19: 187–191. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2004.03225.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2004
- Accepted for publication 21 May 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.