Hepatitis B and C genotyping: methodologies and implications for patient management
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2004
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 19, Issue Supplement s7, pages S329–S337, December 2004
How to Cite
SABLON, E. and SHAPIRO, F. (2004), Hepatitis B and C genotyping: methodologies and implications for patient management. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 19: S329–S337. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2004.03645.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!