Hepatic natural killer and natural killer T cells markedly decreased in two cases of drug-induced fulminant hepatic failure rescued by living donor liver transplantation
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 1126–1130, July 2005
How to Cite
MIYAKAWA, R., ICHIDA, T., YAMAGIWA, S., MIYAJI, C., WATANABE, H., SATO, Y., YOKOYAMA, H., TSUKADA, C., ISHIMOTO, Y., SUGAHARA, S., YANG, X. H., ABO, T. and ASAKURA, H. (2005), Hepatic natural killer and natural killer T cells markedly decreased in two cases of drug-induced fulminant hepatic failure rescued by living donor liver transplantation. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 20: 1126–1130. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2005.03245.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
- Accepted for publication 28 November 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.