Factors associated with response to lamivudine: Retrospective study in a tertiary care clinic serving patients with chronic hepatitis B
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2005
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 433–440, March 2005
How to Cite
HANN, H.-W. L., JONSSON FUNK, M. L., ROSENBERG, D. M. and DAVIS, R. (2005), Factors associated with response to lamivudine: Retrospective study in a tertiary care clinic serving patients with chronic hepatitis B. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 20: 433–440. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2005.03577.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2005
- Accepted for publication 7 April 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.