Altered expression of vascular endothelial growth factor, fibroblast growth factor-2 and endostatin in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2005
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 583–588, April 2005
How to Cite
UEMATSU, S., HIGASHI, T., NOUSO, K., KARIYAMA, K., NAKAMURA, S.-I., SUZUKI, M., NAKATSUKASA, H., KOBAYASHI, Y., HANAFUSA, T., TSUJI, T. and SHIRATORI, Y. (2005), Altered expression of vascular endothelial growth factor, fibroblast growth factor-2 and endostatin in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 20: 583–588. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2005.03726.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2005
- Accepted for publication 18 June 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.