Evaluation of predictive value of CLIP, Okuda, TNM and JIS staging systems for hepatocellular carcinoma patients undergoing surgery
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2005
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 765–771, May 2005
How to Cite
HUANG, Y.-H., CHEN, C.-H., CHANG, T.-T., CHEN, S.-C., WANG, S.-Y., LEE, H.-S., LIN, P.-W., HUANG, G.-T., SHEU, J.-C., TSAI, H.-M., LEE, P.-C., CHAU, G.-Y., LUI, W.-Y., LEE, S.-D. and WU, J.-C. (2005), Evaluation of predictive value of CLIP, Okuda, TNM and JIS staging systems for hepatocellular carcinoma patients undergoing surgery. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 20: 765–771. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2005.03746.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2005
- Accepted for publication 20 July 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!