Pegylated versus standard interferon-α in antiviral regimens for post-transplant recurrent hepatitis C: Comparison of tolerability and efficacy
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2005
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 577–582, April 2005
How to Cite
TONIUTTO, P., FABRIS, C., FUMO, E., APOLLONIO, L., CALDATO, M., AVELLINI, C., MINISINI, R. and PIRISI, M. (2005), Pegylated versus standard interferon-α in antiviral regimens for post-transplant recurrent hepatitis C: Comparison of tolerability and efficacy. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 20: 577–582. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2005.03795.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2005
- Accepted for publication 5 June 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.