Possible contribution of prior hepatitis B virus infection to the development of hepatocellular carcinoma
Article first published online: 18 APR 2005
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 850–856, June 2005
How to Cite
TANAKA, H., IWASAKI, Y., NOUSO, K., KOBAYASHI, Y., NAKAMURA, S.-I., MATSUMOTO, E., TOSHIKUNI, N., KANEYOSHI, T., OHSAWA, T., TAKAGUCHI, K., FUJIO, K., SENOH, T., OHNISHI, T., SAKAGUCHI, K. and SHIRATORI, Y. (2005), Possible contribution of prior hepatitis B virus infection to the development of hepatocellular carcinoma. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 20: 850–856. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2005.03823.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2005
- Accepted for publication 28 July 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.