Precore stop codon mutation of hepatitis B virus is associated with low breakthrough rate following long-term lamivudine therapy
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2005
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 844–849, June 2005
How to Cite
SHIN, J. W., CHUNG, Y.-H., CHOI, M. H., KIM, J. A., RYU, S. H., JANG, M. K., KIM, I. S., PARK, N. H., LEE, H. C., LEE, Y. S. and SUH, D. J. (2005), Precore stop codon mutation of hepatitis B virus is associated with low breakthrough rate following long-term lamivudine therapy. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 20: 844–849. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2005.03824.x
- Issue online: 26 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2005
- Accepted for publication 20 July 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.