DETERMINANTS OF NON-RESPONSE IN HELICOBACTER PYLORI ERADICATION TRIALS
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2005
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 20, Issue 9, page 1471, September 2005
How to Cite
Klotz, U., Treiber, G. and Schwab, M. (2005), DETERMINANTS OF NON-RESPONSE IN HELICOBACTER PYLORI ERADICATION TRIALS. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 20: 1471. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2005.03846.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.