Mutations in the NS5B region of the hepatitis C virus genome correlate with clinical outcomes of interferon-alpha plus ribavirin combination therapy
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2005
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 1401–1409, September 2005
How to Cite
HAMANO, K., SAKAMOTO, N., ENOMOTO, N., IZUMI, N., ASAHINA, Y., KUROSAKI, M., UEDA, E., TANABE, Y., MAEKAWA, S., ITAKURA, J., WATANABE, H., KAKINUMA, S. and WATANABE, M. (2005), Mutations in the NS5B region of the hepatitis C virus genome correlate with clinical outcomes of interferon-alpha plus ribavirin combination therapy. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 20: 1401–1409. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2005.04024.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2005
- Accepted for publication 8 September 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!