Population-based study of the relationship between mutations in the hemochromatosis (HFE) gene and arthritis
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2006
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 595–598, March 2006
How to Cite
Sherrington, C. A., Knuiman, M. W., Divitini, M. L., Bartholomew, H. C., Cullen, D. J. and Olynyk, J. K. (2006), Population-based study of the relationship between mutations in the hemochromatosis (HFE) gene and arthritis. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 21: 595–598. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2006.04062.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2006
- Accepted for publication 11 April 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!