Efficacy of interferon α-2b and lamivudine combination treatment in comparison to interferon α-2b alone in chronic delta hepatitis: A randomized trial
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2006
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 657–663, April 2006
How to Cite
Canbakan, B., Senturk, H., Tabak, F., Akdogan, M., Tahan, V., Mert, A., Sut, N., Ozaras, R., Midilli, K. and Ozbay, G. (2006), Efficacy of interferon α-2b and lamivudine combination treatment in comparison to interferon α-2b alone in chronic delta hepatitis: A randomized trial. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 21: 657–663. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2006.04082.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2006
- Accepted for publication 26 May 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.