Higher cut-off index value of immunoglobulin M antibody to hepatitis B core antigen in Taiwanese patients with hepatitis B
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2006
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 859–862, May 2006
How to Cite
Huang, Y.-W., Lin, C.-L., Chen, P.-J., Lai, M.-Y., Kao, J.-H. and Chen, D.-S. (2006), Higher cut-off index value of immunoglobulin M antibody to hepatitis B core antigen in Taiwanese patients with hepatitis B. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 21: 859–862. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2006.04280.x
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2006
- Accepted for publication 14 October 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.