Low-molecular-weight protein (LMP)2/LMP7 abnormality underlies the downregulation of human leukocyte antigen class I antigen in a hepatocellular carcinoma cell line
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2006
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 1155–1161, July 2007
How to Cite
Shen, Y.-Q., Zhang, J.-Q., Xia, M., Miao, F.-Q., Shan, X.-N. and Xie, W. (2007), Low-molecular-weight protein (LMP)2/LMP7 abnormality underlies the downregulation of human leukocyte antigen class I antigen in a hepatocellular carcinoma cell line. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 22: 1155–1161. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2006.04421.x
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication 11 December 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.