Role of cell-cycle turnover and oxidative stress in telomere shortening and cellular senescence in patients with chronic hepatitis C
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2006
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 182–190, February 2007
How to Cite
Sekoguchi, S., Nakajima, T., Moriguchi, M., Jo, M., Nishikawa, T., Katagishi, T., Kimura, H., Minami, M., Itoh, Y., Kagawa, K., Tani, Y. and Okanoue, T. (2007), Role of cell-cycle turnover and oxidative stress in telomere shortening and cellular senescence in patients with chronic hepatitis C. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 22: 182–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2006.04454.x
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2006
- Accepted for publication 8 January 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!