Advantages of endoscopic submucosal dissection over conventional endoscopic mucosal resection
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2006
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 821–826, June 2007
How to Cite
Shimura, T., Sasaki, M., Kataoka, H., Tanida, S., Oshima, T., Ogasawara, N., Wada, T., Kubota, E., Yamada, T., Mori, Y., Fujita, F., Nakao, H., Ohara, H., Inukai, M., Kasugai, K. and Joh, T. (2007), Advantages of endoscopic submucosal dissection over conventional endoscopic mucosal resection. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 22: 821–826. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2006.04505.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication 11 March 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.