Part of this work was presented at the APASL 2002 meeting in Taiwan and appeared as an abstract in a supplement issue of the Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology 2002; 17 (Suppl.): A25.
Association of core promoter mutations with viral breakthrough in chronic hepatitis B patients on long-term lamivudine therapy
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2006
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 21, Issue 10, pages 1525–1532, October 2006
How to Cite
Kazim, S. N., Chauhan, R., Das, B. C. and Sarin, S. K. (2006), Association of core promoter mutations with viral breakthrough in chronic hepatitis B patients on long-term lamivudine therapy. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 21: 1525–1532. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2006.04513.x
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2006
- Accepted for publication 20 September 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.