Assessment of esophageal motor function using combined multichannel intraluminal impedance and manometry in healthy volunteers: A single-center study in Taiwan
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2006
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 1039–1043, July 2007
How to Cite
Chen, C.-L. and Yi, C.-H. (2007), Assessment of esophageal motor function using combined multichannel intraluminal impedance and manometry in healthy volunteers: A single-center study in Taiwan. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 22: 1039–1043. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2006.04565.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication 6 April 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.