Lamivudine resistance in patients with chronic hepatitis B: Role of clinical and virological factors
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2006
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 1078–1085, July 2007
How to Cite
Thompson, A. J. V., Ayres, A., Yuen, L., Bartholomeusz, A., Bowden, D. S., Iser, D. M., Chen, R. Y. M., Demediuk, B., Shaw, G., Bell, S. J., Watson, K. J. R., Locarnini, S. A. and Desmond, P. V. (2007), Lamivudine resistance in patients with chronic hepatitis B: Role of clinical and virological factors. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 22: 1078–1085. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2006.04630.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2006
- Accepted for publication 13 March 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.