Perioperative infection control and its effectiveness in hepatectomy patients
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2006
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 22, Issue 11, pages 1942–1948, November 2007
How to Cite
Togo, S., Matsuo, K., Tanaka, K., Matsumoto, C., Shimizu, T., Ueda, M., Morioka, D., Nagano, Y., Endo, I. and Shimada, H. (2007), Perioperative infection control and its effectiveness in hepatectomy patients. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 22: 1942–1948. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2006.04761.x
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2006
- Accepted for publication 12 June 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!