Obesity management in liver clinics: Translation of research into clinical practice
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 504–509, April 2007
How to Cite
Osland, E. J., Powell, E. E., Banks, M., Jonsson, J. R. and Hickman, I. J. (2007), Obesity management in liver clinics: Translation of research into clinical practice. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 22: 504–509. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2006.04830.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
- Accepted for publication 9 January 2006.
- 6Social Foundations of Thoughts and Action. New Jersey: Prentice Hall, 1986..
- 9The Health Belief Model and Personal Health Behaviour. New Jersey, USA: Charles B Slack, 1974..
- 11Weight management through lifestyle modification for the prevention and management of type 2 diabetes: rationale and strategies. A statement of the American Diabetes Association, the North American Association for the Study of Obesity, and the American Society for Clinical Nutrition. Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 2004; 80: 257–63., , et al.
- 14Type 2 Diabetes Costs in Australia – The Potential Impact of Changes in Diet, Physical Activity and Levels of Obesity. National Food and Nutrition Monitoring and Surveillance Project. Canberra: Commonwealth Department of Health and Aged Care, 2002., , .
- 15One-year intense nutritional counseling results in histological improvement in patients with nonalcoholic steatohepatitis: a pilot study. Am. J. Gastroenterol. 2005; 100: 1072–81., , et al.Direct Link: