Predictors of alpha-fetoprotein elevation in patients with chronic hepatitis C, but not hepatocellular carcinoma, and its normalization after pegylated interferon alfa 2a–ribavirin combination therapy
Article first published online: 18 APR 2007
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 669–675, May 2007
How to Cite
Chen, T.-M., Huang, P.-T., Tsai, M.-H., Lin, L.-F., Liu, C.-C., Ho, K.-S., Siauw, C.-P., Chao, P.-L. and Tung, J.-N. (2007), Predictors of alpha-fetoprotein elevation in patients with chronic hepatitis C, but not hepatocellular carcinoma, and its normalization after pegylated interferon alfa 2a–ribavirin combination therapy. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 22: 669–675. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2007.04898.x
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2007
- Accepted for publication 29 November 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.