Revisiting the natural history of chronic hepatitis B: Impact of new concepts on clinical management
Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 973–976, July 2007
How to Cite
Yuen, M.-F. (2007), Revisiting the natural history of chronic hepatitis B: Impact of new concepts on clinical management. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 22: 973–976. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2007.04938.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
- Accepted for publication 7 January 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.