New hepatitis C guidelines for the Asia–Pacific region: APASL consensus statements on the diagnosis, management and treatment of hepatitis C virus infection
Article first published online: 18 APR 2007
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 607–610, May 2007
How to Cite
Farrell, G. C. (2007), New hepatitis C guidelines for the Asia–Pacific region: APASL consensus statements on the diagnosis, management and treatment of hepatitis C virus infection. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 22: 607–610. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2007.04969.x
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2007
- Accepted for publication 8 February 2007.
- 3Core Working Party for Asia–Pacific Consensus on Hepatitis B and C. Consensus statements on the prevention and management of hepatitis B and hepatitis C in the Asia–Pacific region. J. Gastroenterol. Hepatol. 2000; 15: 825–41.
- 6Hepatitis C 2002 guidelines: summary and annotations. Scand. J. Gastroenterol. Suppl. 2003; 239: 105–10., , , .
- 7Effects of interferon treatment response on liver complications of chronic hepatitis C. 9-year follow-up study. Am. J. Gastroenterol. 2004; 99: 636–44., , et al.Direct Link:
- 12Excess mortality of hepatocellular carcinoma and morbidity of liver cirrhosis and hepatitis in HCV-endemic areas in an HBV-endemic country: geographic variations among 502 villages in southern Taiwan. J. Gastroenterol. Hepatol. 2007; 22: 92–8., , et al.
- 19Treatment of chronic hepatitis C patients with persistently normal alanine aminotransferase levels with the combination of peginterferon alpha-2a (40 kDa) plus ribavirin: impact on health-related quality of life. J. Gastroenterol. Hepatol. 2006; 21: 406–12., , et al.
- 21Insulin resistance and response to therapy in patients infected with chronic hepatitis C virus genotypes 2 and 3. J. Gastroenterol. Hepatol. 2006; 21 (Suppl. 6): A444., , , , .
- 22Integrated psychiatric/medical care in a chronic hepatitis C clinic: effect on antiviral treatment evaluation and outcomes. Am. J. Gastroenterol. 2006; 101: 2254–62., , et al.Direct Link:
- 30Scientists on a mission to bring cheap drugs to the world's poorest countries. Guardian Weekly 2 January 2007. Available from URL: http://education.guardian.co.uk/higher/news/story/0,1981356,00.html.