Asia–Pacific Working Party on NAFLD: Deepak N Amarapurka, Mumbai, India; Henry L-Y Chan, Hong Kong, China; Pei-Jer Chen, Taipei, Taiwan; Wan-Cheng Chow, Singapore; Shivakumar Chitturi, Canberra, Australia; H Janaka de Silva, Colombo, Sri Lanka; Jian-Gao Fan, Shanghai, China; Geoffrey C Farrell, Canberra, Australia; Khean-Lee Goh, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; Etsuko Hashimoto, Tokyo, Japan; Byung Ik Kim, Seoul, Korea; George KK Lau, Hong Kong, China; Laurentius A Lesmana, Jakarta, Indonesia; Nancy WY Leung, Hong Kong, China; Joseph JY Sung, Hong Kong, China; Seng-Gee Lim, Singapore; Toshiji Saibara, Kochi, Japan; Jose D Sollano, Manila, Philippines; Anuchit Chutaputti, Bangkok, Thailand; Matthew M Yeh, Seattle, Washington, USA.
Guidelines for the assessment and management of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in the Asia–Pacific region: Executive summary
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2007
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 775–777, June 2007
How to Cite
Farrell, G. C., Chitturi, S., Lau, G. K., Sollano, J. D. and for the Asia–Pacific Working Party on NAFLD (2007), Guidelines for the assessment and management of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in the Asia–Pacific region: Executive summary. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 22: 775–777. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2007.05002.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2007
- Accepted for publication 7 March 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.