Highly endemic hepatitis B infection in rural Vietnam
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2007
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 22, Issue 12, pages 2093–2100, December 2007
How to Cite
Nguyen, V. T.-T., McLaws, M.-L. and Dore, G. J. (2007), Highly endemic hepatitis B infection in rural Vietnam. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 22: 2093–2100. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2007.05010.x
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2007
- Accepted for publication 13 April 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.