Disclosure: Drs U Hellström and S Sylvan are named as inventors relating to the predictive marker filed by the Karolinska Innovations AB (KIAB). The others have no conflict of interest.
Demonstration of an association between detection of IgG antibody reactivity towards the C-terminal region of the preS1 protein of hepatitis B virus and the capacity to respond to interferon therapy in chronic hepatitis B
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 804–810, May 2008
How to Cite
Hellström, U., Lindh, M., Krogsgaard, K. and Sylvan, S. (2008), Demonstration of an association between detection of IgG antibody reactivity towards the C-terminal region of the preS1 protein of hepatitis B virus and the capacity to respond to interferon therapy in chronic hepatitis B. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 23: 804–810. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2007.05174.x
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2007
- Accepted for publication 23 July 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.