Prognostic models in cirrhotics admitted to intensive care units better predict outcome when assessed at 48 h after admission
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2007
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 23, Issue 8pt1, pages 1223–1227, August 2008
How to Cite
Cholongitas, E., Betrosian, A., Senzolo, M., Shaw, S., Patch, D., Manousou, P., O'Beirne, J. and Burroughs, A. K. (2008), Prognostic models in cirrhotics admitted to intensive care units better predict outcome when assessed at 48 h after admission. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 23: 1223–1227. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2007.05269.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2007
- Accepted for publication 30 July 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.